SCATTERBRAIN has grown since that February in 2012, so for the benefit of both new and old readers alike, allow me to reintroduce myself to you through these questions my friends, Valerie and Aissa, asked on their blogs. I haven’t done something like this since my WordPress.com days, but I thought I’d use this to let you in on a little trivia about me and my life.
- What is your favorite quote of all time? I’m a person who lives by quotes, so this is a tough question; however, this one hits so close to home:
We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect. —Anais Nin
- Which song can you listen [to] over and over again? I heard Mr. Brightside by The Killers on the radio the other day, and I realized that it’s one of those songs I never get tired of listening and singing to over and over again.
- What is your bad habit? Picking on my hangnail. Yeah.
- If you could meet someone dead or alive, who would it be and why? My initial thoughts are my long-gone grandparents, but I decided that I want to meet Robin Williams who passed on in August last year. I think he could use a hug for the tough times he went through, which led to his untimely death.
- What do most people don’t know about you? That I may look young, but I married in a ripe age (at least in Filipino culture and tradition).
- What is one of your best memory from the past year? Our family trip to Bangkok!
- If you had a superpower, what would it be? Teleportation—it would be cool to have the ability to travel through time and space at any given time!
- What is one skill you don’t have, but you wish you did? Cooking skills. I have little to no skill in the kitchen, and this is an on-going problem I haven’t really had the heart to address.
- Favorite season (winter, summer, autumn/fall, spring)? I’ve only been accustomed to two seasons in the Philippines: sunny and rainy; however, I feel like I’m meant for the autumn/fall season. Just the thought of layering up makes me feel so excited!
- What is your ideal vacation? Travelling!
- If you can go anywhere in the world, where would you go? A European trip remains in my bucket list, but migrating to the US is top priority.
- Who would you like to have a meal with (dead or alive)? I’d love to share a meal with Pope Francis!
- What is your go-to outfit? This is a no-brainer—t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers!
- How do you unwind from a stressful/busy day? I sleep! What better way to recuperate than sleeping?!
Now that I’ve sort of reintroduced myself, I’d love to know more about you, too. You may choose any one or two questions from above and leave your answers in the comment section below. Let’s be friends!