It goes without saying that March has been so far crazy. Five days since I had my 2-day medical examination, I was basically useless. I nursed a swollen left arm due to my TDAP immunization, which was accompanied by on/off fever. Last Monday, although still not perfectly well, I went on with my first mission. Not even 25% into spring-cleaning and packing, I was already caught in a sneezefest. By evening, I was attending to runny nose and severe headache! WHAT IS A SABOTAGE?
I’m squeezing in a an hour or two today to bring you the fifth installment in my #FATWeb series.
- Although I’m a big fan of the Mean Girls, I can’t help but agree with Kiersten on trying to understand human cruelty.
- Jana recently introduced a new series on her blog called, Culinary Basics, and this girl right here is very much eager to learn! In fact, it completely blew my mind when I realized the fail-proof way of chopping an onion is!
- I watched the Oscars last week, and I was greatly intrigued by the films that won an Academy. Among which are Still Alice, The Theory of Everything, and American Sniper. I didn’t know these were based on actual novels. I’ve added them to my ever-growing to-be-read bookshelf, and I hope to read them before I see their corresponding films.
- I think Ailee’s been one of the most mentioned fellow blogger here on SCATTERBRAIN, and for good reason. That’s because she’s been a long-time reader whom I eventually became good friends with. Although we’ve followed each other’s blog for almost two years now, she’s never revealed some of her deepest secrets on her blog. Be on the lookout for revelation no. 2!
- I don’t think I’ve ever come across a hybrid of both healthy and sinful
recipelike this one before!
- By the way, Josine’s travel photos from her recent trip to San Diego is making me want to hop on to the next flight to the US!