So, how was everyone’s week post-Valentine’s Day? I’ve read a lot about what others did (or didn’t do) last weekend, and I may have picked up some tips and tricks for next year. You know, Roan and I have plenty of catching up to do when it comes to celebrating certain significant holidays. This year is going to be ours.
Anyway, here are some of my great finds from the Internet in the last two weeks:
- If you haven’t noticed, I’ve recently updated my sponsor page on the blog, and added a simple media kit plus links to previous collaborations with brands and other bloggers. Anyway, I’ve always toyed with the idea of injecting occasional paid sponsorships here in the blog, and while many are against this, Olivia sort of
mademe feel better about my decision.
- While you’re at it, Jana’s tips on what must be established before pitching a brand come in handy for sponsorship novice like myself.
- I don’t have plenty of friends, but the
fewones I have are those who have been with me through good times and the bad. Don’t you think we all need Godly friends, too?
- SCATTERBRAIN has recently undergone another
face-lift, and although it looks simple, it’s tedious work. I couldn’t agree more toJess’ tips on how to survive a blog redesign.
- Speaking of offering advertisements and change, I noticed that since my move from WordPress in August, I’ve frequently received brand email inquiries. Given that I don’t have any experience
onsuch things, I thank God that Jenn came up with a really helpful guide. I can’t thank this girl enough!
- One of the posts I really enjoyed reading was Cassie’s take on being a self-proclaimed tomboy. She’s married and all, but I couldn’t help but relate to all ten things she’s listed there! At one point I thought we were separated at birth!
- Did you know that today’s Love Your Pet Day? Jan has two fur babies, Fox and Chippy, and she shares five reasons to adopt a pet on her blog!
- Last, but certainly not the least, I want to introduce you all to The Middlest Sister! I’ve been following Nicole and her skillfully crafted comic since my WordPress days, and her entries are always a breath of fresh air! For starters, here’s a childhood memory I totally related to!